The château is named after Baron Christophe de Cayla. This family’s last descendant was the learned archaeologist Pierre de Cayla, who died at the château in 1831. The vineyard has been operated since 2005 by the Gonfrier brothers, keen to restore its great potential. The 20 hectares of grapevines surrounding the château are planted on ideally-exposed slopes.
WATCH THE VIDEO
DOWNLOAD THE TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION