The earliest known mention of Château Barreyre – formerly the Petit Trincard – dates back to the 17th century in the parish registers, which is in accordance with the inscribed date of 1646 found on one of the buildings. Its stone well, with its harmonious lines, bears the date 1737 in a coat of arms. The fermenting room was built in 1924, as one can read above the main door. During the 2000s, the vineyard and winery were fully renovated, with the installation of an automated temperature-control system. In 2014, the property was acquired by the Vignobles Gonfrier.
DOWNLOAD THE TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION